Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. At Schneider, they call this Life Is On.
Schneider Electric believes access to energy and digital is a basic human right. Their generation is facing a tectonic shift in energy transition and industrial revolution catalyzed by accelerated digitization in a more electric world. Electricity is the most efficient and best vector for decarbonization; combined with the circular economy approach.
EcoStruxure is Schneider Electric’s IoT-enabled, plug-and-play, open, interoperable architecture, and platform, in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure, and Industries. Innovation at Every Level from Connected Products for Edge Control, and Apps, Analytics, and Services.
Optimize your energy consumption, maintain a healthy and productive environment, update aging facilities and connect to your integrated solutions anytime, anywhere. Read more.
Facts about EcoStruxure:
EcoStruxure Solutions for Food & Beverage Transforming operations to improve flexibility and profitability, Deliver the right product at the right time precisely manage all material transactions and quality tests linked to product recipes, and adapt packaging lines on the fly to customer requirements. Increase real-time visibility to drive performance and optimize resource usage. Read more.
EcoStruxure Solutions for Automotive and eMobility provides the most reliable solutions to enable automotive digital transformation, and to develop a smart charging experience every time, everywhere. At Schneider Electric They will help you build a net-zero future with all-electric mobility. Read More.
EcoStruxure Solutions for Mining, Minerals, and Metals can help ensure your social license to operate, maximize stakeholders' return and community progress, and build a sustainable, efficient, and responsible mining, minerals, and metals business through digitally integrated power and process. Read More.
EcoStruxure Solutions for Water and wastewater Desalination and wastewater treatment businesses deliver clean water to communities around the world. We help you do it safely and efficiently. Read More
Products supported by Industrial Services Center DATCO
A -Industrial Automation Products:
- Variable Speed Drives offer you a wide range of fully tested and ready-to-connect motor control solutions. Starting from compact, pre-engineered systems up to custom-engineered complex solutions. These solutions are developed to the highest quality level; manufactured according to your needs and tested at full-load operating conditions. Discover more about the products
- Remote SCADA Systems Integrated scalable SCADA Software optimized for managing remote assets spread across the geographically dispersed infrastructure with secure and reliable capabilities and easy connectivity to business and IT systems. Discover more about the products
- Signaling Devices Signaling devices, including tower lights, beacons, and audible alarms, provide operators with reliable status indications and voice guidance. Signaling devices alert operators to faults, enabling them to rectify problems more quickly. Discover more about the products
- Sensors : Easily integrated into your machines, OsiSense XUW vision sensors are dedicated to the inspection of manufactured parts. Discover more about the products
- Push buttons, switches Discover a large choice of pushbuttons, switches & pilot lights to cover most industrial applications Discover more about the products
- PLC & PAC Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) provide multiple device or cloud connections, safety, security, and flexibility. At the Edge Control level, Schneider Electric PLCs, PACs and dedicated controllers are easy to program, commission, maintain, and IIOT ready. Discover more about the products
- Motion control & Robotics Motion Control products for automation solutions include motion controllers, drives, motors, and robotics. Discover more about the products
- Power Supplier & Power protection Discover more about the products
- Interface, Measurement & Control Relays Electric including control and timer relays for automation, analog converters and electromechanical and solid-state interfaces. Discover more about the products
- HMI terminals and industrial PC Discover more about the products
- Contactors & protection relay As the largest selling line of contactors in the world, TeSys range offers high reliability with long mechanical and electric life with the full complete line of accessories for motor and load control. TeSys Contactors are available for both IEC and NEMA applications and certified by major standards around the world. Discover more about the products
- Power factor correction For any unit to function seamlessly, there needs to be an efficient power supply. To ensure zero downtime or breakdowns in the machinery, the industries rely on Power Factor Correction Units. Discover more about the products